Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How to Succeed in Life

What motivates you? What inspires you? What is it gonna take to finally light that flame under your ass? Do you always want to be fat over weight and unnatractive? Do you really want to have a doctor cut you open and start playing with your clogged plumbing? Are you really satisfied with "just getting by" your entire life? Are you going to wait until you can't breathe at all to quit smoking?

What? What is it.... What is it going to take for you to really BE the person you'd like to be in your dreams. Your own personal fantasy version of your self...

Well guess what. THIS ISN'T A FUCKING FANTASY. THIS is real life. WAKE UP. Get off your lazy unproductive ass and do somthing about it. Do somthing about you. Do you think that anyone who ever achieved anything great worried about not being able to find the time? Do you think they ever doubted themselves? I've got news for you. They DID. Everyone is human. EVERYONE has doubts and fears and worries. The thing that separates the haves and the have nots is the ability to get over those fears and doubts. Its what takes charge and does somthing about it. The only person holding you back is you.

Take a moment and think about it. Whats really holding you back. "My job.. my wife..my kids.. my obligations. I have no time. I'm too old. I'm too young blah blah blah."

Well guess what.
BOO FUCKIN HOO! Cry me a river. Then I'll build my own bridge over it. Because I'm not going to waste time trying to figure out a way around it. Teach your self a lesson we've all heard a thousand times before. There is no try.. only do. Winners don't tryyy to do somthing , winners do. Just get it done. Remember when you parents would yell at you when you were a kid about school or chores. They would yell and you would go "Ok ok ok... I'll try."

Now I understand that sometimes outside influences can severly affect the outcome of your actions. So your hard work and dedication may not be enough. Your 'Can Do' attitude will not ALWAYS be your saving grace. For when this happens you need to realize that it is just stepping stone on your road to achieving greatness. Whatever that may mean... to you.

Stay tuned.. more to come soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is BS.. why don't you stop blogging and go DO somthing!